- Collects only the analytical data that matters most, such as pageviews, which country your users are coming from, and what devices they’re using.
- Self-hosted, so there’s no need for data to be sent to third-parties or external servers.
- Umami puts user-privacy first; no identifying data is collected from your site visitors, and collected data is anonymized.
- Unlimited sites can be tracked using only one installation of Umami, and the tracking script is lightweight so your site visitors won’t experience any disruption to their browsing experience.
- Free and open-source; download and use Umami at no cost.
- Integrates Umami Analytics on your Publii site with minimal setup.
- The plugin sends data to wherever the Umami script is located, or can be overridden to send the data to another location; useful when Umami is hosted on a different server.
- Auto-tracks pageviews and events by default, with options to disable auto-tracking if using Umami’s custom tracker functions.
- Choose whether or not to respect your visitors’ Do-Not-Track setting.
- Includes an option to use data-caching to improve tracking script performance.
- Allows tracker behavior to be limited only to specified domains.
- Choose whether to load Umami’s analytical scripts in Publii’s preview mode for easier debugging.
- Integrates into the built-in Publii cookie banner should consent be required.