Matomo Analytics Features
- Fully-customizable analytics with over 250 different settings to fine-tune the data collected to meet your needs.
- In-depth privacy option allow users to opt-out of tracking cookies, anonymizes collected data, and respect users Do Not Track settings.
- Includes cookieless tracking options to provide useful statistical data without collecting any personally-identifiable information, foregoing the need for consent.
- Diverse data visualizations show you how your visitors use your site; track media analytics, view heatmaps of how visitors explore and engage with your content, and receive comprehensive search engine reporting to see how your site performs.
- All data collected is 100% owned by the user; Matomo doesn’t collect or use the data for their own marketing or advertising, unlike other large analytics options such as Google.
- Integrates Matomo Analytics smoothly into your Publii site; no need to manually add any code.
- Allows for analytics code to be output when previewing site for easy debugging.
- Integrates seamlessly into the built-in Publii Cookie Banner for easy GDPR consent requests.
- July, 06 2022
Requirements and compatibility
- Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Publii 0.39 and up