Facebook Comments Features
- A popular commenting tool that links to users’ Facebook accounts for quick and easy login and comment posting.
- Utilizes the familiar commenting system as used on Facebook that lets users post, react to and share content, and creates threads for replies to help readers easily track conversations.
- Powerful moderation tools help to keep discussion civil; blacklist certain words, ban disruptive users, and allow commenters to flag inappropriate content for review. Moderators can be assigned to spread the workload.
- Allows for Auto-closing of threads after a specific time period to reduce moderation load and encourage users to move on to other, newer threads; auto-closing can be overridden if needed.
- Integrate Facebook comments directly into your Publii posts quickly and easily.
- Control your layout with options for defining the comments section header, the number of comments that should be initially displayed, and the width of the comment section.
- Choose from a Dark or Light mode styling to match your site aesthetics.
- Supports custom CSS classes, allowing personalisation of each part of the comments section to blend seamlessly with your site’s style.
- Lazy Load Facebook scripts when users scroll down the page for faster load times.
- Allow your users to consent to cookies used by Facebook within the Publii cookie banner at the click of a button.
- Supports the ‘nonce’ attribute for added security when running scripts on a page, further protecting your users.