If you're running a technical documentation site using Publii, then Algolia DocSearch may be just the search you need. Specifically created to make indexing and searching complex documentation intuitive and hassle-free, it's the perfect solution for applicable sites. With this plugin, integrating DocSearch into your site can be ready in moments; no code modification required.
- A unique search solution provided by Algolia for open-source project documentation or technical blogs.
- Powerful, docs-focused search engine that boasts specific functionality to provide helpful results in a narrow scope, rather than more general results.
- Each search index is collected and created by Algolia and updated regularly to maintain efficiency and accuracy.
- Use of DocSearch limited to open-source project documentation and technical blogs; sites must be submitted to Algolia for approval before use.
- Smooth and hassle-free to enable on your site once approval is received.
- July, 07 2022
Requirements and compatibility
- Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Publii 0.40 and up