- One of the most popular commenting solutions available, with a single login that works across any website that uses Disqus.
- A full set of interaction options for users, allowing them to favorite, upvote or downvote comments. Comments are managed in threads for easy conversation tracking.
- Allows posting of media such as photos and video for more engaging and fun discussions.
- A network-wide User Reputation system helps single out disruptive users, making for a safer, more welcoming community.
- Automatic spam protection detects and blocks spam comments without ever making them visible.
- Deep local moderation tools allows for full, temporary or shadow bans. Choose to restrict posting to approved comments, and create a trusted list of users that don’t need to wait for approval.
- Manage your comment section layout the way you want; configure the header, and define the number of comments to be displayed.
- Add a fallback message for users without the proper scripts enabled to show them how to join the discussion.
- Customize the CSS classes of each element of the comment section, to get the style that perfectly matches your site aesthetics.
- Lazy Load support means your comment section can start loading as soon as the user starts scrolling down the page, reducing the wait time for the comment section to display.
- Integrate consent for Disqus-specific cookies directly in the built-in Publii cookie banner, protecting your users privacy.